Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nursery Plans

I have had a good idea of what I wanted our nursery to look like since the day we found out we were having a boy. I definitely have a very neutral sense of style when it comes to most things in our home. If I can't decided on a color, I always go with white. I like for things to look bright and clean. I knew I never wanted anything bright or "cartoonish", which is basically what 90% of crib bedding looks like. Let me tell you, it is NOT easy to find items fitting the "neutral" description on a decent budget. Sure, I have found tons of nursery decor that I love, if I were willing to spend 5K decorating his nursery, which we definitely can NOT do. I have searched high and low to put together a nursery plan and all in all, I LOVE it!


After I designed my nursery plan, I stumbled upon these awesome animals at Kohl's and I'm thinking I definitely need to get one! This lion is so cool, I love it! Once I actually start purchasing items, I will start putting together a list of sources. I can't wait to start seeing results in the nursery. This is one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy! I look forward to sharing some nursery progress soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment