Thursday, April 2, 2015

18 weeks

The first day of spring is this week and I can NOT wait. Although, it's not exactly supposed to be the warmest or sunniest of days, its the mark of a new season and I am thrilled. I was able to plant new flowers last week and I finally see some daffodils peaking through the ground. Summer will be here before I know it and I'll be snuggling this sweet angel all day long.


How far along? 18 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Sashimi Tuna
Movement? Yes. No big kicks yet but definitely some tumbling around.
Cravings? Homemade coconut Easter eggs!! I have placed by order. And milkshakes!
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? Yes
Symptoms? Feeling GREAT! Had my second pre-natal massage today and it was so wonderful!
Looking forward to? The official start of spring and our doctors appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment