Friday, April 3, 2015

19 weeks

Almost halfway there and I seriously can not believe it! The weeks are passing by so quickly these day!


How far along? 19 weeks + 6 days (I'm so behind)
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Warm weather and clothes that fit. I love my growing belly but I'm having a hard time keep up with it. It's taking me twice as long to get dressed these days. As seen above, I'm obviously still trying to squeeze into my regular clothes.
Movement? Yes. No big kicks yet but definitely some tumbling around.
Cravings? Watermelon slushes from sonic, which is no longer open 15 minutes from here. LAME!
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? Yes
Symptoms? Feeling GREAT! I truly feel SO fortunate!
Looking forward to? Officially placing my order from some nursery furniture and decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment