Monday, March 30, 2015

17 weeks

Time seems to be flying by these days, which is great. Every day that passes is one day closer to meeting our little angel. I am still feeling great and the sunshine and warm weather can only make things even better. With Easter coming up I can't help but dream of getting an easter basket and tons of goodies for our little guy. I live for those kids of things and dream of making life as FUN as possible for my children.

(note to self: don't take any more pictures 45 minutes after waking up. I look sleepy)

How far along? 17 weeks
Gender: BOY!!
Total weight gain/loss? 6.0 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. I am no longer wearing scrubs tops, after busting a seam I figured it was time to put them away until November.
Miss anything? Deli sandwhiches. My doctor told me is was fine to eat them as long as it wasn't an every day thing. In the past I would have had NO interest in eating a ham sandwhich 3 days in a row, but now I drool at the thought.
Movement? Pretty sure I'm feeling something, I'm just not sure exactly what it is yet. Maybe him rolling around?
Cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary this week.
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? I think so. My patients have started asking when I'm due.
Symptoms? Feeling GREAT!
Looking forward to? Easter and homemade coconut eggs from a local church! YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment