Sunday, April 19, 2015

22 weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Nothing! I'm pretty much as happy as a clam!
Movement? Yes. I think I felt him curling himself into a ball a few nights ago, it was so strange! I love it!
Cravings? Icy, fruity drinks. I discovered Alligator Ice at local convenience store and I may need one every day now! And Gala apples, I brought 4 to work this week and ate 3 in one day. I hope I keep that craving!
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? Yes
Symptoms? Hip pain. It's only bad if I stand on my feet all day. When I'm home cleaning, it's usually worse than any other time. And more Braxton Hicks.
Looking forward to? Nursery progress. We picked up the crib yesterday and the painter is coming this week! I can't wait to get started! Also, our mini vacation next weekend to Williamsburg to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment