Sunday, April 12, 2015

21 weeks

It's officially warm enough to pull out the maxi dresses and this pregnant lady is thrilled!! They are the one thing in my close that still fits great and they are so much more comfortable than pants!! 


How far along? 21 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 11 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Being about to take melatonin. I have never had a problem falling asleep but I can't not sleep in anymore. I would love to sleep until 10:00 one more time before the baby comes.
Movement? Yes. Especially if I'm laying on my side for some reason.
Cravings? Nothing in particular, most of the time I WISH I could think of something I reallllly want.
Food aversions? Red meat... getting better and better though
Are you showing yet? Yes
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks?!? What the what? Now, obviously I'm no expect on pregnancy, this is my first one. BUT, I am certain that's what I felt this morning. I was laying in bed and all of a sudden my lower abdomen got SOOO tight and hard, it literally felt like a rock and felt SO strange. A few seconds passed and it softened right out. Is it possible? I don't know, my pregnancy app says it's normal to expect this around 20 weeks, but I didn't think I would actually experience anything like that this early. Crazy, weird!
Looking forward to? The arrival of one of my best friends, who is flying in from Texas in a few weeks and giving me my first baby shower! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment