Monday, April 20, 2015

Williamsburg

My husband and I had the best time in Williamsburg, VA this weekend celebrating our 4 year anniversary. The weather was absolutely perfect. All of the flowers were blooming and everything was beautiful. We went to two of my favorite restaurants, Season's and The Trellis. I got the Boston chicken and shrimp at Season's and my husband got the Hawaiian rib eye, both were great. The crab dip is also delicious at Season's. The Trellis is one of my VERY favorite restaurants of all time. We had brunch and both got the Trellis breakfast platter, which is a massive amount of food which neither of us were able to finish. It is SO good and the french toast is also to die for.

23 weeks pregnant with Harrison
 

                    
                                                Boston Chicken and Shrimp


 
The Trellis breakfast sample platter

We hit up the Wythe Candy store twice before heading home. We had to take goodies home to our family! They have a HUGE selection of chocolates and goodies. I could seriously spend my pay check in there.



We shopped at the outlet mall, played putt putt and went to a restaurant called Retro's before heading home. We got appetizers there before stopping for a quick ice cream cone. It was such a nice, short vacation. A much needed tip with my husband with great food and beautiful weather!




This was probably be our last real "trip" before Harrison arrives in August. The thought of traveling with a baby is super scary but also so exciting. I can't wait to start our own family traditions! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment