Monday, April 6, 2015

20 weeks

Halfway..already? I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that I am halfway through my pregnancy. It feels like 20 weeks have gone by so quickly, I can only imagine how quickly the next 20 week go by. It's actually a little scary and a LOT exciting!



How far along? 20 weeks + 4 days
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. I wore a maxi dress for the first time this year!! Yea!!
Miss anything? Comfortable sleeping positions. I can't seem to find the right way to lay. A friend of mine let me borrow her pregnancy pillow and I used it for the first time a few days ago and literally fell off of the bed trying to crawl over it. How embarrassing. I don't know if my belly is quit big enough to effectively use it yet?
Movement? Yes. Still waiting for my husband to be able to feel some movement. When will it ever happen?
Cravings? Watermelon...real deal, ripe, delicious, cold WATERMELON! I can't wait to see people selling the out of the back of trucks soon! Small town produce at it's best!!
Food aversions? Red meat.. but it seems be less and less unappealing. I don't WANT a steak, but the thought no longer makes me gag... so that's a good sign.
Are you showing yet? Yes... after dinner I feel so uncomfortable. I wake up and look 20 weeks, I go to bed and look 30 weeks.
Symptoms? Leg cramps! Oh my... they are getting me good! I woke up the other night and jumped out of bed in pain. It felt like the muscles in my leg were being twisted and pulled. OUCH! Bananas before bed? I think so!
Looking forward to? Getting the nursery together. I have ordered the crib, the rug and animal prints. I am calling the painter tomorrow and hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks it will all start coming together! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment