Sunday, July 5, 2015

33 weeks

Yep... you guessed it, I'm an entire week behind again. At this point, I may never catch up, but I'm hopeful. Harrison is still breech as of last week, I go back to the doctor this week to see if he has moved at all.

I couldn't escape another scrub picture...

How far along? 33 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 20.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Plenty... not being hot, not having back pain, sleeping normally. BUT, I know it's all 100% worth it!
Movement? More than ever! He is reallllly rolling around, however not in the right direction since he is still BREECH!
Cravings? Freeze Pops.
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? Lord, yes!
Symptoms? Low back pain, pain while sleeping and seem to be getting more tired by the day.
Looking forward to? Hitting the "full-term" mark in a few weeks. It's a huge relief to know that IF I do go into labor that our little boy will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment