Monday, June 22, 2015

32 weeks

I started off my 8th month of pregnancy with a beautiful baby shower hosted by our family and friends. Harrison got so many wonderful things. I feel certain that if  he decided to come tomorrow (which we certainly PRAY he does not for any reason) that we would have all the essentials to survive! It's hard to believe I have less than 2 months to go. If the heat and my back pain keep up, it will be a long 7 1/2 weeks! Good bye humidity, please leave us North Carolinians alone!!


How far along? 32 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 19.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Spring weather! Summer is in full, HOT force. I seriously  dread walking out in the 98% humidity and feel like I'm suffocating.
Movement? Lots!! His little feet feel like they might break through my belly some days.
Cravings? Iced Coffee...why does the nearest Starbucks have to be 45 minutes away. Burger King it is...
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? More and More every week.
Symptoms? Low back pain. It's been awful the last few days. I will lay down to try to alleviate the pain and when I stand back up I literally almost fall, it hurts so bad. I will be laying in the pool in just a few hours to see if that helps.
Looking forward to? July 4th! It's my last pre-baby holiday ever! I just know everyday holiday, well every DAY in general will be so much for fun with our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment