Sunday, July 26, 2015

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? An icy cold beverage. This week has been SO HOTT!! I was in a restaurant last week and some stranger was walking towards my direction holding two drinks, some sort of vodka (I'm guessing) with a lime on the rim and I swear I drooled on the floor. This is a tough craving since it's totally off limits and I have no idea how the whole "pump and dump" thing works. We'll see how things unfold in a few weeks.
Movement? More than ever! And I feel really sad that in the last month I have started feeling him SO much and that will all be gone in a few weeks. Although, I CAN'T WAIT to hold him in my arms, I know I will miss feeling him squirm around in my belly. It's totally bittersweet.
Cravings? More Gatorade, freeze pops and ice cream. Anything coooold!
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? This question is starting to seem irrelevant.
Symptoms? Back pain....this one is gonna stick around till the end. Is "nervous" a symptom? I'm totally starting to realize that next week I'm full-term and that things could start happening at any moment.
Looking forward to? Harrison's Arrival!! I'm so ready to meet him and see his little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment