Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Diaper Bag Essentials

I know, I know, I'm not officially a mom yet and I'm already telling you what you should have in your diaper bag. No, I have no idea what you might need in your diaper bag but after tons of research and countless hours spent with kids, these are the things I have in MY diaper bag, things I think are much needed and relevant.



I won't elaborate on all of these items since most of them are essentials that all moms will carry anyway but I do want to talk about my actual diaper bag. I love, love, love it so much! I have had my eye on it for years, long before I was ever even pregnant. I saw a picture of Jessica Alba carrying it and thought how much I would love it but figured if she had it, there was no way I would ever be able to afford it. Turns out, it wasn't nearly as expensive as I had originally thought it would be. I love the size, the color, and all of the accessories it comes with. Best of all, it really just looks like an awesome, beautiful purse! It's definitely one of my absolute favorite gifts!

Other items that I have in my diaper bag:
Nursing Cover
Diaper Cream
Extra outfits
Lanolin

Eventually, I will need to add things like baby food (puffs, cheerios, etc), teethers, sunscreen, toys and a highchair/shopping cart cover. For now I'm trying to keep things to a minimum so I don't have SO much to carry around. Have a great week! I am counting down the days, only 11 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment