Saturday, August 1, 2015

37 weeks...FULL TERM

It's BIRTH MONTH! Happy August everyone. I have never been so excited to flip the page on a calender. I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and in less than 10 days I will officially be a MOM. Its a role that I could NOT be happier to take on.


How far along? 37 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 23.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Nothing in particular this week... I'm actually feeling better than ever. I'm just so ready to have my little guy and snuggle with him!
Movement? Tons! I love feeling all of his big rolls in my tummy.
Cravings? Still Gatorade and any kind of cold plate.
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? Basketball size!!
Symptoms? Still lower back pain but it actually seems to be better this week. I had a prenatal massage and I think that definitely helped.
Looking forward to? August 10th. I left my doctors appointment this week with a date for my scheduled c-section. I am so nervous but so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment