Saturday, June 6, 2015

29 weeks

I can't believe the countdown is quickly approaching single digits! The weeks are flying by and as much as I'm told "I know you're ready, it's going to be so hot" (and it definitely IS going to be hot) I am just so ready to meet my baby!! I am hoping excitement takes over my terrifying nerves in the next 10 1/2 weeks!


How far along? 29 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 17.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? NOT getting up to pee 8,304,495 times a week!! I will literally feel like I'm going to pee all over myself and then drip..drip...SO annoying! Sorry if that's too much information, but that is the real truth!
Movement? Yes. Lots!!
Cravings? sweets!! Particularly some sort of warm dessert and ice cream!!! I'm drooling thinking about it.
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet?Yes!! And apparently I look like I'm having twins, as someone told me last week?
Symptoms? Nothing terrible!
Looking forward to? My second baby shower in 2 weeks! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment