Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 weeks

As I wrote a "3" in place of a "2" for week 30, I could hardly believe how much time has passed by and how little time I have left. I know my due date will be here before I know it. I still feel SO fortunate to have had such a wonderful pregnancy. I have been blessed in so many ways and I am so grateful. Now, I'm just praying for a safe delivery for Harrison and I.


How far along? 30 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Putting on socks? This is definitely becoming difficult!
Movement? Yes. More like rolls now. Sometimes it feels like he is actually in my lungs.
Cravings? Tuna again! My first post-baby meal will include a hefty portion of sashimi tuna. Yum!!
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? For SURE!
Symptoms? Feeling better than ever and so thankful for it!
Looking forward to? Another 3D ultrasound this Friday!! He is seriously the most beautiful baby and I'm not even being bias ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I want to see 3D ultra sound pics!!! I bet he's so handsome! I'm just now getting around to reading all of your posts and I'm loving them ALL! This is such a great idea. You'll always be able to go back and read about these special times and one day Harrison can read them too! <3 you both.

    ReplyDelete