Friday, June 19, 2015

31 weeks

I'm almost an entire week behind...no surprise there

How far along? 31 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 19 lbs.. not sure how I managed to not gain any weight this week.. sweat from the crazy hot temperatures outside maybe?
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Nothing in particular. Really just feeling like I can do every day normal things without giving out of breathe.
Movement? Yes. More this week than ever. Hiccups have become more frequent also.
Cravings? Any kind of icy, fruity beverage. Still loving the "alligator ice"
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? No way to hide this baby bump!
Symptoms? More Braxton Hicks... I've read they will get more frequent as the weeks progress.
Looking forward to? My 2nd baby shower this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment