Friday, March 20, 2015

15 weeks

I feel like the weeks are passing by a little quicker now that I'm in the 2nd trimester.Now, If only it would warm up and I could get out of the house for some reason other than work. Hopefully spring will be making an appearance soon.


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, one pair of jeans so far. I have had several generous friends give me clothes to borrow and I'm so grateful.
Miss anything? The urge to drink coffee.
Movement? Not yet, but I am anxiously awaiting.
Cravings? Chocolate milk
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? A little bump
Gender? We find out in a few days!
Symptoms? Feeling great this week. Sometimes I get this "pulling" feeling in my lower abdomen. I gets it's my body stretching?
Looking forward to? Officially knowing the gender and shopping for baby Williford.

No comments:

Post a Comment