Sunday, March 15, 2015

14 weeks pregnant

I started out my 14th week of pregnancy with a bang, literally. My husband and I went out to dinner for Valentine's Day and when we go back into town we stopped by my parents to pick up our dog (yes, she always stays with someone if we leave the house. I'm just that crazy) and I tripped over some pavement, landing face forward into my parents outdoor steps. I was in shock for a second and then scared to death. My husband came running up so find me a hot, crying mess. I called my local ER and spoke with a nurse who reassured me that as long as I wasn't having any abdominal pain or spotting that the baby should be just fine. I'm covered in bruises but luckily still no signs of any baby issues. Just one of MANY scares I'll endure as my life turns towards parenthood. Anyway, on to better topics... we go back to the doctor next week and will hopefully find out the gender. I can barely contain my excitiment!


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, one pair of jeans so far.
Miss anything? Sleeping all night without getting up to pee.
Movement? Not yet, but I am anxiously awaiting.
Cravings? Jalapeno Pretzel crisps and Chocolate milk
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? A little bump
Gender? Hopefully we will find out next week
Symptoms? Sciatica nerve pain, it hit me today all of a sudden.
Looking forward to? Warmer weather!! It's supposed to snow/ice here tonight and I'm just ready to see 70 degrees on the 10 day forecast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment