Saturday, March 28, 2015

16 weeks

It's a......B O Y! I'm so excited to share the wonderful news. I can't wait to see his handsome little face!
We are FINALLY experiencing some warmer weather here and with daylights savings time this week, spring is right around the corner. I think I can speak for almost everyone, spring can't come fast enough. I was trying to avoid taking any weekly pictures in scrubs since I hate that I live in them half of the week, but that's the reality, I DO live in them half of the week. I figured it was unavoidable for 9 months, so I gave in.


How far along? 16 weeks
Gender: BOY!!
Total weight gain/loss? 5.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. I live in scrubs 4 days a week, which are getting tighter by the day so I'll be wearing t-shirts with my scrubs pants from this point on. So looking forward to wearing maxi dresses again.
Miss anything? Sashimi Tuna and a glass of moscato! This may be my first post-baby meal! Yum!
Movement? I think I felt a little flutter last week but I haven't felt anything else. I am SO ready to feel him kick!
Cravings? Eggs scrambled with cheese and country ham biscuits. True southern girl right here!
Food aversions? Red meat
Are you showing yet? A little bump
Symptoms? Feeling GREAT!
Looking forward to? Buying nursery items/decor and more clothes for our little Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment