Wednesday, August 26, 2015

39 weeks... 2 weeks late

I can't wrap my mind around the fact that this picture was taken over 2 weeks ago. Time is flying by and I'm so sad about it. I had such a wonderful delivery experience, nothing like I thought it would be. Our son, Harrison James, is absolutely perfect and we could NOT be more in love with him. He's sleeping the day away right now and I actually ate lunch and I'm making dinner for the FIRST time since having him, I'm learning as I go. Breast feeding has been THE most challenging part of becoming a new mother, well that and dealing with the fact that I actually CAN'T stop time from passing by and my little angel from growing another ounce. I'm hoping to be able to start documenting our life with Harrison through my blog again. Turns out having a newborn is super time consuming, HA, like anyone said it wouldn't be. I wouldn't want to spend my days doing anything other than hanging out with him though, it's the best thing in the world. Here's my 39 week chalkboard and a few pictures of our little angel!

Taken August 10, 2015 (4 hours before Harrison was born)





I only take about 100 pictures a day, so if you don't like looking at baby photos, this isn't the blog for you :) Until next time, whenever that may be! I'll be snuggling and loving all over my little guy, life has never felt more perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment