Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Showering Harrison

Thank you to all of my family and friends that put together this shower. It was beautiful and I enjoyed it so much. My best friend Danielle, who flew in from Texas was able be there and help give the shower and it was so wonderful to be able to share this time with her since she lives so far away. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members to love our little boy. We feel so fortunate!








I'm off to visit baby Liam, my friend Vera (who is standing to my right) gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning, very quickly I might add. When I think about the fact that she had him at 38 weeks and I think about my due date, that means I could POTENTIALLY have my baby in 12 weeks...what the what!? I am NOT ready...I'm terrified in fact. How does one prepare for labor and delivery? Pray..that's all I've got! Happy hump day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment