Friday, May 22, 2015

27 weeks


How far along? 27 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Cleaning  my house...without any potential problems. Even with taking breaks and drinking extra water, my Braxton Hicks get so frequent when I'm trying to get things done.
Movement? Yes. Lots...always usually at night.
Cravings? Watermelon still... and I finally bought a big delicious, sweet juicy one last week!
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet?Yes!!.
Symptoms? Round ligament pain. I thought maybe I had pulled something but now I'm realizing it's just my muscles literally pulling and stretching.. getting ready for the big day! (Lord help me, I'm terrified)
Looking forward to? Memorial Day weekend! Can't wait to spend some time down at out river house!

No comments:

Post a Comment