Friday, May 8, 2015

25 weeks

I had my very first baby shower this weekend and it was so much fun! I told someone yesterday that the only thing better than receiving a gift is receiving a gift for your child. Harrison got so many great things! My family and friends went out of their way to make sure the shower was beautiful and it absolutely was. I'm so thankful for everything!


How far along? 25 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? I've said it before and I feel like this will be the one thing I wish I could do without having to take a break, CLEAN MY HOUSE.
Movement? Yes. loving every second of it.
Cravings? Nothing in particular. My mom bought a Pepperidge Farm coconut cake last week and I think I could have eaten the entire thing!
Food aversions? None!!Hallelujah!
Are you showing yet? Definitely!
Symptoms? Hip pain. I took Tylenol for the first time in 6 months this week because I couldn't even make it up and down the stairs at my parents house. I only took half the dosage though, so it pretty much did nothing. Usually sleeping it off works best.
Looking forward to? Our 3D ultrasound in 2 weeks. I am dyyyying to see his face and who he looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment