Tuesday, May 12, 2015

26 weeks

Only 3 months to go!! What?? I can't believe I will be holding my baby in possibly 11 or 12 weeks, I can NOT wait. I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's day. I'm so grateful for my mom and I have been saying it for years, I hope I'm half as great as being a mother to my children as she has been to my sisters and I, we are so lucky to have her! Here's the 26 week bumpdate...


How far along? 26 weeks
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss? 15 lbs.. Some how I managed not to gain any weight this week...yet?
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Miss anything? Nope!! Just ready to hold my baby!
Movement? Yes. My husband and I saw my belly moving all around from the outside for the first time this week! It's so crazy!
Cravings? Watermelon and perfectly ripe strawberries... I'm having trouble finding both!
Food aversions? None.
Are you showing yet? Definitely! It's weird to have complete strangers come up and ask when I'm due.
Symptoms? Feeling great this week. I have learned that if I just take 10-15 minute breaks between cleaning that I have very little hip pain. I'm learning as I go.
Looking forward to? Memorial Day!! I have already purchased some sparklers and I can't wait to deck myself and my food out in Red, White and Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment