Monday, April 15, 2013

HOMEOWNERS, atlast!!!

Today was the day my husband and I have been waiting for, for nearly 6 months. Our CLOSING DAY! The process was quick and easy and a lot easier than I had been told by other homeowners. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes and then our days went on as normal (what the what??). We both went to work and carried on as usual. When we got off work, we went and stood over in our empty house with our family, looking at empty rooms (I was day dreaming of decorating) and making plans for this weekend to start the renovations. I was beginning to get slightly discouraged because I'm SOOO incredibly inpatient and I want it done NOW, but my mom and sisters reminded me that a coat of paint can make a world of difference. I just need to keep reminding myself to take things one day and one room at a time.

I'm so eager to send out a cute announcement like this.

On top of all the greatness that today brought, tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time flies by. When your grandma tells you that time goes by 10 times faster when we get older, believe her, she knows that she is talking about. Even with the enormous weather disaster that our wedding day brought on, I would love to get married all over again.





All in all, I am going to put this week in my top 3 of all time, definitely! I can't wait to show everyone the "before" pictures of the house. LET THE WORK BEGIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment