Thursday, April 11, 2013

Moving (back) to town

My husband and I are finally getting ready to close on our first home. We are beyond excited, as we have been waiting several months for this to happen. I grew up on King Street and we have been living a few miles outside of town for two years. I could not be happier to move back to town. Our closing date is in less than a week and I have had a million ideas running though my mind for months about this house. I have every room pictured in my mind, perfectly decorated and most importantly, accessorized. Pinterest is my "go-to" place for all things great. I don't remember what life was like before it, definitely not nearly as crafty, organized and accessorized, that's for sure! I am a blog junkie, I love reading any and every kind of blog, from home decorating and baking to DIY construction projects. I want to remember this experience every step of the way, so I figured blogging would be the best way. One of my favorite things to see are "before and after" pictures. I hope that you will see my after pictures sooner, rather than later. I have a couple million  ideas that I am hoping to achieve... All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.







What do you think? Also, I should mention, I am completely obsessed with chalkboards. I write on them for every occasion you can think of... "It's Spring", "My puppy is 3 months old today", "Happy Birthday Grandma", you name it, I have probably written it in chalk, so there will be tons of chalk board documenting taking place around here. I can't wait to start sharing my experience. In the mean time, I will leave you with a chalkboard picture that I can't get enough of from a few months ago. HAPPY WEEKEND! -B

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see pics!! u always decorate so well!!

    ReplyDelete