Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly did with our little one. He obviously doesn't know what Christmas is yet but it was so fun to play Santa and start new family traditions with our sweet boy. I know every holiday from here forward will only be more fun. I had to work a half a day at the hospital on Christmas eve so when I got off I went straight to my sisters house where everyone was waiting for me. We ate and exchanged family gifts and then went home to set out our cookies and milk for Santa! Christmas was SO warm where we live, I'm talking 80 degree temps on Christmas day. It never really felt like Christmas so I feel like that made the time pass by even quicker, which is totally sad. I can't wait for all of the upcoming holidays in 2016 with Harrison. I hope when he is older he knows how hard I try to make sure every day is special and every holiday is magical! Here's what our Christmas looked like..

Twinning in our Hello Apparel shirts at my sisters

Mud Pie Pajamas from Kaley Jase Boutique









I hope you all for a VERY Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for our family!

1 comment: