Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy October

Happy October friends! This is my very favorite time of year and it's only going to be THAT much better now that I have my very own sweet, little pumpkin to take along with me in all of our fall adventures! I am sharing a few of my favorite October things.


Kids Halloween books-Mini white pumpkins-Carter's Halloween clothes-Coffee Mate's Pumpkin Spice creamer-I Put a Spell on You shirt-Essie Wicked nail polish-Target Cauldron coffee mug-Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake candle

Although Harrison doesn't understand yet, I love reading books to him. Anything with a holiday twist is a GO for us! Carter's Halloween BOOtique has the cutest, most affordable (and comfy) clothes for kids. My cauldron coffee mug, topped with pumpkin spice creamer has been in my hand for the last month! Katie creates the cutest and most comfortable holiday shirts! Most shirts come in adult and kids sizes so you and your little can match, obviously this is a MUST! I love all of Essie's fall colors, you can't go wrong with any of them. And last but not least Bath and Body works has the most delicious line of fall candles out, run don't walk to get them before they are gone! Hope you all have a great week, happy hump day! We are off to make our fall bucket list! Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment