Saturday, October 11, 2014

FALL!!!!...and a blog post after 6 months

Happy Saturday! I finally got around to a post this morning (I REALLY have to get better at this). It's finally fall here in NC, although it's 80 degrees outside right now. Lame! Hopefully we will get some crisper, cooler weather to stick around soon. Just in time for Halloween, I hope. I started by fall decorating a few weeks ago and continuously find things that I had forgotten I bought on clearance last year. So, I am steadily adding to my decor. Here's a look around our house right now...








 and....personally my favorite spot! I literally can't stop once the lids come off of these jars!

I have already started putting together goodie bags for all of the trick-or-treaters this year! It's hard to believe we are almost half way thought October, time please slow down! I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment