Friday, October 17, 2014

A few of my favorite things

Good morning and HELLO fall weather! I'm thrilled to report that eastern NC is experiencing weather perfection. I wanted to try something new on my blog. I love reading about things that other people have tried and love...clothes, food, beauty/makeup products, vacations, etc. I just enjoy hearing honest opinions about new things I may not have ever heard about. I thought I would give my opinion on few of my favorite things right now...


I bought this sweater at target this weekend and it's so comfy. I think it's a easy go-to casual sweater for any day of the week. Cherry-Lime La Croix water is my JAM right now. I will be honest, when I started drinking flavored water it was not my favorite, it's an acquired taste. Now, I love it. I used to live off of diet soda and sweet-n-low and decided to cut artificial sweeteners out completely. It wasn't easy but with the help of La Croix, I am now well adjusted. This shirt, I don't even have the words to tell you how much I love it! Hocus Pocus is my favorite of all time, Home Alone coming in a close second. I have obsessed over the movie (and ALL Halloween related things) since I was in elementary school, so this shirt is absolute perfection. Not to mention it's a collaboration of two of my favorite bloggers. Win and Win! I just recently tried this awesome foundation a few weeks ago after getting it half price at the Bare Minerals outlet and I love it. It give as very natural, airbrushed appearance and doesn't feel heavy at all. I've been obsessing over this coat for a few weeks. It's so "Olivia Pope" and looks so soft and comfy and at a great price as well. And last but not least, this Vasanti facial cleaner is a microderm in a bottle. It came in my Birch Box this month and I will definitely be purchasing it. 

Hope some of you will try and love one or two of these products. Let me know if you do! Hope you all of a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment