Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin

Since September has finally arrived, it is officially time to bring out the pumpkin. Pumpkin decor, pumpkin desserts, pumpkin candles, pumpkin pop tarts, pumpkin candy, etc. :) I love every form of pumpkin I have even taken a bite of, smelled or laid my eyes on. For my birthday I was given pumpkin spice cupcakes from Sugar Babies gourmet cupcakes, here in Windsor. They are so delicious! I also had "better than sex pumpkin cake" from my wonderful coworkers and a pumpkin dump cake made by my sister! I am officially FULL, but tomorrow brings a new day and more desserts. This is just another reason why this is my favorite time of year! If only the cool, crisp, fall weather would find us here in NC. I have already made plans to visit a farmers market in 3 weeks to get all of my pumpkins! This is just short look around my house right now...

Pumpkin crunch popcorn and pumpkin Hershey kisses

Bath and Body works (yes the same place that sells shower gel) Brownie Bites and Autumn Mix

Pumpkin Pie sauce and Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

Things can only get better from here!! I can't wait to start decorating my house but I refuse to drag everything out of barn if it's still 90 degrees outside! We shall see what kind of weather next week holds! I hope you are having a fabulous start to September! I'm off to watch re-runs of "Sabrina, The teenage witch"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment